Gateway Canyons Resort & Spa
Why You'll Love It
- Resort owned by John Hendricks, founder of the Discovery Channel
- Outdoor activities and relaxing spa therapies
- Gourmet frontier fare at Entrada Restaurant and Paradox Grille
- Includes $50 nightly resort credit, private Auto Museum tour, and daily Discovery Theater screenings
You’re no stranger to the well-earned dust of the trail. But that doesn’t mean you don’t perk your ears to the words “deep tissue massage.” Yeah, we know the type. Sounds like Gateway Canyons Resort & Spa—from the founder of the Discovery Channel—is your brand of paradise.
From horseback rides through canyons and museum exploring to seaweed body wraps, this eco-conscious resort blends the adventure with the luxurious. Because last we checked, hikes and hot stone massages weren’t mutually exclusive.
– Erika, Bloomspot Staff Writer