Mark's American Cuisine
Why You'll Love It
- Zagat’s #1 restaurant in Houston
- Voted Houston’s Most Romantic Restaurant by Citysearch.com
- Rotating menu featuring only the finest ingredients from all over the world
- Acclaim from Food & Wine, Gourmet Magazine, and Esquire
The best restaurant in Houston. Bold claim. Who’s even qualified to make it? Well, the experts at Zagat for one. And the staff at Houston Press for another. They both agree: it’s Mark’s American Cuisine.
The gorgeous setting in a renovated 1920s church adds to the enchantment. But it’s the food that ranks Mark’s among the best in the world. A lot of restaurants claim a dedication to things like seasonality and freshness—Mark’s means it. Elite ingredients fly into the restaurant from around the world on a daily basis. Dover sole. Japanese Wagyū, the new king of beef. Bristol Bay red king crab. Black Italian truffles. These are just a few of the recent treats that were turned into masterpieces in Mark’s kitchen.
– Stella, Bloomspot Staff Writer